Can't Compare Natalie Gulbis and Anna Kournikova

Can't Compare Natalie Gulbis and Anna Kournikova
In reading an article I just came across on CNNSI by Mike McAllister, I couldn't help but wonder just how wrong his thinking is.

As I read the article I was immediately thinking "this guy is jealous of Natalie Gulbis." It just seems this guy can't stand the fact that Natalie is as successful as she is. His best comment comes near the end of the article as he states "she is only 22." With that he finally decides that she does have a long way to go in her career and that not winning by age 22 isn't the end of the world.

If I were Natalie I'd be happy as a lark to be right where I am with a nice steady career with plenty of room to improve as time goes on, thereby contributing to a long satisfying career rather than being hot like a David Duval and then "never to be heard of again." All Natalie has done is put herself in position to win almost each and every week, winning over a million dollars this year while racking up a bunch of top 10 finishes at age the old age of 22. If I were her I'd be sayin "thanks for the pub Mike."

Talk to me again when Natalie Gulbis is 30 years old and she hasn't won. For now, any comparison between Natalie Gulbis and Anna Kournikova, other than their equally gorgeous looks, is just down right premature.

Keep on keepin on Natalie
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...