A Fresh Start

A Fresh Start
The new season is upon us and some are curious as to what they can do to get ready for the golf season. Like most people, I find it hard to keep my game sharp over the winter, especially because I live in Utah. I have one tip for you that can get you some what golf ready or keep your game in a good transitional phase over the winter.

Stretching and Flexibility:

I would highly recommend signing up or a fitness website called www.mytpi.com. These guys really now what they are taking about. If you can keep some kind of consistent stretching routine, or even a mobility or flexibility training, breaking off the rust won't be an issue when you break out the sticks for that inaugural round.

Every morning I try and maintain some of my flexibility with some simple stretches. these being:

- A stretch for my core to maintain my turning flexibility.

- Shoulder stretches, to maintain my flexibility for my back swing.


I could certainly increase the amount of stretching routines and probably have a better transition, but if you are not doing anything at all, this is a great place to start!

In the meantime, pray for the snow to melt and start stretching!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...