Check Out Stacy's Golf Swing!

Check Out Stacy's Golf Swing!
Stacy's Golf SwingIt's time for all of my readers and listeners to see the golf swing behind the blog.

It's early in the season and this is my first time at a driving range but I think it's worthy of a visual. All I can say is thank goodness for my impact bag. Isn't it amazing how much stuff we golfers collect around the house which we hardly use? The impact bag has long been one of my favorite training aids but has been sitting around lately gathering dust.

I personally think that my golf swing looks pretty good!

If you have a video camera it is always a good idea to bring it with you to the driving range.

Although you may not notice a flaw in your swing upon first inspection, I think that you will be able to compare it to other professional golf swings and notice a difference. It might also be in your best interest to take the video you create over to a professional golf instructor so he/she can evaluate it for you.

I'm taking my movie (and my golf swing) over to my swing coach, Bill Moro, for an evaluation. I have one lesson remaining in my group series before I have to purchase another set. If you are serious about the sport and want to take lessons it might also be a good idea to purchase a set of four or five of them. Not only does it come out cheaper but it may take a few lessons to ingrain that new, improved swing into your practice.

Your comments or questions are always welcome.
Email me at golfforbeginners@aol.com.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...