Course Writeup Pending

Course Writeup Pending
I have played the courses below, however, have not yet written a post. Many of the early courses I played without my digital camera and will return someday to do a proper writeup.

9. Pinehurst #2 - A true golf mecca.

40. Portmarnock - Pure links golf. Read my Kiwi friends impressions of the course: here.

42. Oak Hill (East) - Played it a long time ago without a camera. I do remember it has a lovely clubhouse. Check out what my friend The Itinerant Golfer has to say about Oak Hill.

57. TPC at Sawgrass - One photogenic hole does not a golf course make. Tricked up. Too hard, front nine is boring. Bermuda grass impossible to hit out of. If you must, pay the pricy greens fee and take a shot a 17 just to say you did.

79. Kiawah Island (Ocean) - A great location, a great resort and a great golf course.

83. World Woods (Pine Barrens) - A nice Fazio course in Florida. Not sure why it was ever ranked in the top 100.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...