Dubai World Championship Pro-Am

Dubai World Championship Pro-Am
So today I was a marshall at the pro-am. Now from my point of view this is the best job in the world. You get to walk round the course with a top player who is relaxed and chatty and you can get photos and autographs and even some hints and tips. I don't know why more people don't go to watch the pro-am!

Me and Graeme McDowell
Today I was with Graeme McDowell. You can choose who you marshall with on a first come first served basis so I got there early to pick someone I really wanted to see. He was great and a really friendly guy as most of them seem to be on these days where they are playing primarily for their sponsors. Graeme is all keyed up to winning the Race to Dubai which is between him and Martin Kaymer.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...