John Smoltz to tee it up on Nationwide Tour

John Smoltz to tee it up on Nationwide Tour

Former all star Atlanta Braves pitcher John Smoltz will be teeing it up on the Nationwide Tour on April 28th. He accepted a sponsor's exemption to play in the South Georgia Classic at Kinderlou Forest Golf Club.

"I'm not afraid to fail but failure is right there," said Smoltz. "I know it's not easy. I just want to see what it's like. I want to know what my body feels like. I want to know if that tension creeps up."

Smoltz is a scratch player and his game has been vouched for by Tiger Woods, who says he brings a great deal of tenacity to his golf game. 

It will be very interesting to see how Smoltz handles his nerves and the pressures of tournament golf.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...