Bubba Watson withdraws after shooting 75 (or hurting stomach muscle)

Bubba Watson withdraws after shooting 75 (or hurting stomach muscle)

In a sign of the times that 1 million dollars is not enough of an incentive to play golf for four rounds, Bubba Watson has withdrawn from the Northern Trust Open due to a hurt stomach muscle. Excuse me?  Yes, a hurt stomach muscle.

I wasn't aware the stomach had muscles, especially for most professional golfers. Watson said he wanted to be ready for the World Match Play which begins this coming Wednesday. Is the hurt muscle going to be that much different in 4 days? Cmon.

There once was a guy who played 5 rounds with a broken leg and torn ACL. That was a good story.

Anyway, dammit, I just bruised my fingernail because of too much typing. I'm definitely calling in sick at the office tomorrow.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...